All participants in the Free Gaza Movement accept the following principles and practices:
1. We respect the human rights of everyone, regardless of race, tribe, religion, ethnicity, nationality, citizenship or language.
2. The lawful inhabitants of all territories occupied by Israel since June 5, 1967 must have unimpeded access to international waters and air space, in conformity with all UN resolutions and international law.
3. The lawful inhabitants of all territories occupied by Israel since June 5, 1967 have the right to control all entry and exit to and from those territories without Israeli interference.
4. Israel must withdraw its military presence from all territories occupied since June 5, 1967 and revoke all legislation, regulations, directives and practices that apply differently to different populations living in those territories.
5. Israel must demolish all barriers built to restrict passage in all territories occupied by Israel since June 5, 1967.
6. We recognize the right of all Palestinian refugees and exiles and their heirs to return to their homes in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories; to recover their properties, and to receive compensation for damage, dispossession and unlawful use of such property. This is an individual and not a collective right, and cannot be negotiated except by the individual.
7. We stand in solidarity with the Palestinian people, but support no particular political party or organization, without exception.
8. We agree to adhere to the principles of non-violence and non-violent resistance in word and deed at all times during our mission.
- 29 Ιουν 2015, 12:36 Το Ισραήλ για άλλη μια φορά διαπράττει κρατική πειρατεία στη Μεσόγειο
- 28 Ιουν 2015, 23:24 Στόλος της Ελευθερίας ΙΙΙ: 47 συμμετέχοντες σε τέσσερα σκάφη πλέουν προς τη Γάζα
- 27 Ιουν 2015, 10:06 O Στόλος της Ελευθερίας III άνοιξε πανιά: #NextPortGaza
- 09 Μαϊ 2015, 15:16 Ξανασαλπάρουμε
- 21 Οκτ 2012, 12:29 Φωτογραφίες από το πλήρωμα του Estelle λίγο πριν την επίθεση